Sunday, January 18, 2009

Michael Kimsal

Michael Kimsal (blog) is an independent consultant, publisher/editor for GroovyMag, as well as as the upcoming JSMag, and host of the popular WebDevRadio podcast.

I met him for the first time at Raleigh Code Camp 2008 and really enjoyed talking to him. I was lucky enough to catch up with him at Codemash for an interview.

Michael's story is another great one stretching back to a childhood that a lot of us can relate to. I love talking to people who's formal training is something outside of computer science.


Michael Kimsal - How I Got Started In Programming from Corey Haines on Vimeo.


  1. I'm loving these videos, Corey. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.

  2. Thanks for the support, Grant. I'm really enjoying these, and I think they are a great way to contribute back to the community that is really doing a lot to support me this year.